Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Show & Tell" Saturday


CUPS!

I've been excited about this day and just waiting for this chance, so here we go!....



TA - DA!!



This is my absolute favorite mug in all the world. And I have lots! It was purchased at Disney World a couple of years ago, for me by my dear hubby. I had admired it earlier that day, and when he went out shopping by himself that night, he picked it up and surprised me with it. How cool is that...

It has Disney characters all over it, of course, and one of the features I love best is that is has "Mom" going down the handle:



I always, ever and only drink coffee from this mug! I'm a coffee drinker. Pure and simple. And every time I sip from this mug, I can close my eyes and go back to a wonderful, magical trip that my family and I shared....and I don't think it gets too much better than that! SmileyCentral.com






Oh, and just for fun, here is a picture I took on our most recent trip to Disney World.....

The Wall of Mugs!
(cue choir of angels!...lol!)


5 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love your mug! Cute and BIG! :D Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great weekend!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, love it! I love the wall of mugs, too!
I want to find a mug with a quote or saying on it that totally describes me. All the mugs we have were by default...they were given to us. We have never gone out and bought our own, specific mug. Maybe I'll buy myself one with tax money! LOL I think we can spare it.
P.S. Love your music!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I had a feeling it would be Disney related LOL. It is soooo cute. I love it. I may have to scope the MUG section out next time I'm there.
Thanks for sharing my friend.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs.
Kim

Unknown said...

That's really cute and colorful! I love how it has Mom on it. I've never seen the wall of mugs - wow.

Kelly said...

Love the Disney cup!! Glad to see that you are helping our bills get paid!! :o) My hubby works at Disney!! He would love that your blog music is from the parks!

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.