Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog envy

The more time I spend on Blogger, browsing blogs and visiting my friend's blogs, the more I realize how lacking I am in HTML skills. I like my blog ok, but it's so.....basic. lol! I love of some of your customized backgrounds. There are some beautiful and very unique blogs out there! I think that's the key: unique. A blog is very personal, so to just have a blog that anyone else out there could also have, just isn't right. If anyone has a link to some blog helps (beyond this site) that may be useful, feel free to comment with them!

2 comments:

Mary Shelsby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog about our vacation in North Carolina. I think your blog is just fine as it is and there is no need to envy other blog.

Enjoy,
Mary

Mikki said...

There are a lot of good sites out there. If you Google - blogger template tutorial or html tutorial, you should get some good links.
Here is one blog that focus on blogger blog templates:
http://bloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/

Good luck

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.