Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy February!

Wow, where did January go?! That is usually the month that goes by the slowest for me (well, that and March, when I'm dying for spring and it just doesn't seem to want to arrive!). So I'm glad to have January done and over with. The closer we get to calendar spring, the closer I am to moving!

I'm home from church this morning with the two younger boys. They have got that awful cough that has been making its way through our family since DH started it in November. SICK of it! They've already missed some days of school over it and I know it won't suddenly disappear before tomorrow so I've got to make the decision on whether to keep them home again and go to the doctor, or send them anyway (they feel fine, they're just coughing a lot) and let things be. It was so much less complicated when we home schooled...

So I'm not too sure what I'll do today. Maybe scrap book some more pictures from the Disney trip. I'm very close to finishing that album. Of course there's always laundry!

Oh, a little "funny" this morning.... DS9 woke up and emerged from the spare room, and with a look of total and utter confusion asked me "Mom, what was I doing in there??" I assumed he'd come up to sleep in there because his brother was coughing too much and keeping him awake, but he had no memory of doing so!......I assured him that I certainly hadn't carried him up there (!) and he must have done so on his own. Hmm....sleepwalking?!

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Okay I don't know if you've heard this before but put Vicks Vapor rub and put it on the bottom of their feet and put socks on them. I know it helps at night so why not during the day? I hope this helps my friend.
Hugs.
Kim

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.