Thursday, January 29, 2009

My resolve....

...has been hardened.


I hate cold weather.


I spent a glorious weekend in Florida recently and absolutely did not want to come back! Hubby said he'd send the kids to me via FedEx!...lol! My "welcome home" to NH was a doozy of a snowstorm yesterday. Yay.


I took some pictures in Florida (of course!), which I'm posting here for you to enjoy!



These are from Heritage Village in Seminole, FL. It's a collection of restored buildings from all over the state that are of historic significance or interest.







In and near St. Petersburg...







And finally, some scenes from The Pier in St. Petersburg (the pelicans were EVERY where!)...


The ship is a replica of the HMS "Bounty" and is the actual ship used in the '60s film "Mutiny on the Bounty" !



2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Sorry I missed you my friend. You should have called me I could have gotten you into Disney for free. But you probably have passes huh? Hasn't the weather here been gorgeous? Today is was down right hot though. It got up to 86 degrees and tomorrow it's going to be 58. CRazy crazy weather.
Have a great night!
Kim

Mikki said...

Hang in there.
I so remember being where you are at when we lived in MD and I wanted to be down here.
Find sun where you can - find joy where you can - and buy yourself some coconut lotion till you get back here :-)

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.