Thursday, May 21, 2009

And the Rain, Rain, Rain Came Down Down Down...

...in rushing, rising rivlets...

'Til the river crept out of its bed,
And crept right into Piglets...!



Such a rainy week here in Florida! I will say one thing, the heaviest rain we had in NH never came close to the way it falls down here! Brings new meaning to "tropical downpour." The state has needed it, to be sure, but so much at once, day after day...I feel like I should be building another ark!

The huge cactus behind our house finally bloomed though! The blooms apparently don't last long, though, so I'm glad I went out and snapped these pictures one morning, despite the rain:

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I was so singing that in my head my friend! LOL .I love Pooh Bear!!
Yeah I'm pretty sick of the rain now! A shower now and again, okay but now ALL day long for days! LOL.
Hugs.
Kim

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.