Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 of 52!

Forever In Blue Jeans


What??!!....another post from this crazy lady with numbers in the title?!!

NO!...no no no, it's not that at all...I've decided to officially participate in the "52 Weeks" challenge to post a picture once a week for a year that actually has me IN it! (for a change, since I am the photographer in the family.)



So, without further ado....

*drum roll please!*

TA - DA!....Here's me!!







That's me with DS9 and DS7, in Epcot on our last night in WDW last September. A really nice CM who was passing by offered to take a picture of the three of us!

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Yeah! It's so good to finally SEE you! Putting a face behind those words.
Hugs.
Kim

Mikki said...

YEA! Glad you joined in. LOL.. I have a feeling a lot of your pictures are going to entail Disney.. LOL :-)

Hope all is going well!

Carin said...

Yeah!!! so glad you joined the challenge! What a great picture! How fun to be at Disney!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the challenge. Looking forward to the next 51! :)

The J's said...

Hey, good for you!! Will be fun to watch your challenge photos!

Kat said...

I am so glad you joined us in Carin's challenge. I am having a blast. It must be Disney week and I missed it...maybe next week. Nice picture...have fun.

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.