Thursday, May 28, 2009

91!

91??....What's that about?, you may be asking yourself. Please, allow me to enlighten you....

You see, I have determined that 91 degrees is a perfect summer day to me!

Ok, ok, a bit of a letdown, I know....but that's what it is! lol! I was at my dad's earlier today, and he has an indoor-outdoor thermometer. The outside temp was registering 91, and I gave it some consideration when we went out for lunch. I was enjoying it. The air is muggy but bearable, and it just felt nice to be out there. Now granted I wasn't running a marathon or laying down a black asphalt roof or anything!...but just being outside was very pleasant.

It also occured to me that when we have been at Disney World in September, the temperature has averaged 91. I always loved the weather when we've been on those trips. I actually enjoy the feel of the heat rising up off the pavement, like between Innoventions in Future World at Epcot, or the looooong trek around World Showcase!

So, I have come to the precise conclusion that 91 degrees is my perfect temperature.

And so with that bit of useless information, I have sucessfully taken 60 seconds of your life that you can now never get back!! lol!

But at least you know what 91 is all about....

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.