Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not so addicted am I....

45%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?



Although, now that I've posted my results, I'm sitting here trying to think of what else to put in this entry! Because, well, that little graphic looks so alone up there!

How about coffee?!....I just read a blog entry about coffee, and I'm sitting here drinking coffee, so hey!....an entry about coffee!

Now, I may not be so addicted to blogging, but coffee?...well, you don't want to try to take it away from me, or have an intelligible conversation with me in the morning before I've imbibed that first cup! The stuff I'm having right now is something new we decided to try - Folger's Black Silk. It's a dark coffee but smooth. I like it. I'd rather my coffee were on the strong side than the weak side, though. Nothing quite as bad as watery coffee....blech! Except possibly putting 1% milk in it.SmileyCentral.com That turns it gray and, if gray had a flavor, that would be it!

When we go out for coffee (once in a while) we usually enjoy Green Mountain Coffee (a regional favorite; it's from Vermont). That is usually sold in our small-town country stores. For chain coffee, Dunkin Donuts is quite good. Starbucks is just starting to come around here, but the nearest one is still almost an hour away so we don't go there very often. I do like their coffee, though. Most of the time I opt for "plain" coffee, but once in a while I'll go for flavored. Hazelnut would have to be my favorite there.

So, I've written an entire blog entry just rambling about coffee! And if you've read the whole thing to this point, then YOU must love coffee, too.SmileyCentral.com

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Yup! Love my coffee. But as you have probably read in my post, I haven't had any in 3 days! UGH!!! I'm ready to taste again. LOL.
Hugs my friend.
Kim

Mikki said...

I think I've written about my love of coffee before. It's a good thing :-)

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.