Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Messin' With the Mutant....

No, not really. That's a "chapter" in the story of Mr. Magorium and his Wonder Emporium (and I do love that movie!).

But it just sounded better than "Messin' with my head" for a title. Which is how I feel the last few days! I know the Lord is working in our lives. I have been praying about a certain something in particular. I have been trying to be quiet and still while I wait for the Lord to reveal Himself. I believe I know what direction He's pointing us in.

Or do I??

Just when think I know, all of a sudden something else happens that derails my train and I'm left thinking "Huh??!..." Then the games start: Hmm, I must've missed the Lord the first time, and He's moving this way instead. Or is this is a distraction from the goal? Or is this the goal and my first inclination was the distraction?!

And so it goes. I can be one messed up mama! lol!! I'm managing to keep my wits about me. A day at a time is the best I can do, and you have to agree that is usually how the Lord does things as well! :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.