Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans




I'm participating in a year long challenge, created by Carin (click the image above!). The goal is to be in one picture a week, for 52 weeks. Since us moms are always behind the camera, this gives us a chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. Fun challenge, right? You can join too! Just jump in right now and let me know you're playing along! Carin has added a Mr. Linky on Thursdays...so that we can check out each others pictures.


-------------------------

So here's me!.......in Disney World!! Where else, right?!

Me and DS7 on the bus, headed for Epcot (is it weird that I can look at this

picture and remember exactly what day it was and where we were headed?!!)



10 comments:

Darcie said...

It seems like time stops when you are at the Magic Kingdoms! It is so magical, even for us parents. Fun picture for this week!

Kat said...

Wow, so Disney and Zoo are the theme of the week. I've got to find out how to get these memos! LOL.

Disney is like that...my daughter is looking and knew right off it was Disney...the memories there are truly priceless and last forever!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh you're too funny. Okay next picture, new environment! LOL.
Just kidding.
Hugs.
Kim

Kristin said...

We are Disney fans as well! Since we just moved to Orlando from the west coast, we are getting our east coast Disney "fix" before the sheer craziness of summer (and heat) set in at the parks. Then we'll be at the beach instead!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I cannot wait to take our girls to Disney World. Great pic!

Clair said...

I'm so jealous, it'll be many many years until I take my girls to Disney World but i CANNOT WAIT. Of course you remember the time and day- its Disney Magic!

Anonymous said...

Love it, I want to go to Disney so bad but I think we are gonna have to wait a little bit

More Than Words said...

If I was on my way to Disney, I'd remember that picture too!! ;)

Mikki said...

Fun shot!!! Disney pictures always bring back good memories!!

Anonymous said...

My camera becomes my brain when we go on vacation, too. Otherwise the days blend into one and I can't remember what we did when or where or sometimes even why. Disney... it's still on our "to do" list...

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.