Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh my stinkin' heck...!!

....I'm going to TEXAS!!!!


.....tomorrow!!



"Sometimes life moves pretty fast...If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it!" (Ferris Beuller)


So I don't even know what to say! But for those of you wondering, and more importantly those of you who followed my journey out of NH and on to FL, we almost moved to Texas.

Long story short: the guy at the camp still needs help; my hubby still hasn't found "real" work here in FL; for some inexplicable reason they have stayed in touch these last few months.

I have no idea what the next couple of weeks will bring, but suffice it to say, this could get interesting! At the very least DH is going to help out with some much-needed construction projects. I'm also pretty psyched (yes, I grew up in the 80s....) about the road trip!! Once we get up to I-10 in northern FL and head west, we're in new territory that none of us have traveled before! Kewl...!

I'm bringing my laptop, but I know there's no service at the camp house currently. I'll try to update when I can from Starbucks or Panera in town. I'll miss "52 weeks" next week (and possibly the week after as well) but I will resume with Post #5 as soon as I can!

Gotta run, my friends....I've gotta PACK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Wow my friend.How exciting! Life is never boring is it? LOL. Have safe travels and I look forward to hearing from you when you can.
Hugs.
Kim

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.