Thursday, October 1, 2009

My new best friend....

....is a store.

LOL!...well, not really, but I've found a store that I absolutely LOVE!

Hobby Lobby!

Never heard of those back in New England! Can't say I ever really saw one in Florida, either, although that doesn't mean they aren't there. I just didn't see one where we were. But here in Texas, they have Hobby Lobby!

Best. Craft Store. EVER!

The scrapbooking section is to die for.... I saw it briefly while there with my kids the other day, but I must go back alone and really take it all in. I also like that on the entrance door they have posted this sign under the hours of operation:

"Hobby Lobby stores are closed on Sundays so that our employees may have time for family and worship."

HOW cool is that??! Sure don't see that much anymore.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Sounds like a fun place!
Enjoy!

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.