Thursday, October 8, 2009

And the winner is -----

THE HORSE!

For too many reasons to list here, hubby and I decided that this was the better choice. Maybe someday I'll get to Disney by myself, but in the meantime, we do have a reservation as a family for next Thanksgiving. I mean, you don't think I'd give that up entirely, do you?!...lol!!

The horse is just one of those "don't find this every day" deals. He'd be the proverbial one that got away if I let him go. So we are feverishly working to close in the empty shed, fix the hole in the fence, and get his space all ready for him. It'll probably be another 2-3 weeks before I bring him here, but you can bet I'll be taking pictures and posting them!

A proud momma's got to show off her new baby, after all!

.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Yea!!
Glad you were able to make a decision your happy with. Enjoy!!

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.