Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Eureka!...I've found it!

Some time ago I posted about my disappointment in lasagna noodles now being too short for my 9x13 pan. Once upon a time the noodles filled the pan, length-wise, from end to end. One day, they mysteriously came up short. Box after box, brand after brand. Hmph!....more sneaky food "downsizing."

Well last week while shopping at Super Walmart (the ultimate in one-stop shopping!), I picked up a box of their Great Value brand lasagna noodles. Last night, I made lasagna and LO AND BEHOLD!!....the noodles covered the 9x13 pan with NO gaps at the edges!! They were even wide enough that I had to overlap them a bit! I'm going to buy that brand again next time I need lasagna noodles, just to make sure I didn't get a freak box!..lol!

.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.