Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog loser

I've come to the undeniable fact that I am, in the world of blog-dom, a loser.....*sigh* That's right, I"m one of "those" kids in high school. I just don't fit in anywhere. Once in a while a "cool" kid will talk to me, but I remain on the fray.

I'm as much to blame as anyone else. You know the old saying, "You've got to be a friend if you want to make a friend." I don't have lots of time to read other blogs and post comments, so really, how will anyone else even know I'm here?!!

But you know what else? I'm comfortable with my blog-loser-ness!...lol!! I like this blog. No one in my circle of family/friends follows it (or even knows about it, for that matter) so it's my safe place to come blog, vent, dream, etc., without worrying that something too personal is gonna get out there. I have another blog that I keep specifically for the purpose of having family & friends far away keep up with our daily life here at camp. But this blog, is alllll mine!

So I will keep coming here, blogging about whatever, when I can. I love to read some of the other blogs I follow...some are side-splitting funny on a fairly regular basis, others are inspirational in terms of home decor. Others are located in parts of the country that I wish I could visit, so it's a good way to be there, virtually. I think maybe when I get scrap booking again (soon!!), I'll start posting some pages here, and maybe - MAYBE! - I'll provide inspiration for someone else!

Or not.

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love you my friend! And I like being your friend on FB because it's easier to keep up with you!
You're not a loser!!! I was always the unpopular one too! LOL
Big hugs to you my friend.
Kim

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.