Thursday, July 30, 2009

This-n-That Thursday

Another rather random day! Spent too much time on the computer this morning. Eventually I got out and got groceries, for which my family was eternally grateful..! lol! I did get some packing done. But not enough. Fortunately what's left is pretty easy, mostly books from the boy's shelves.

Tomorrow promises to be a BUSY day! In addition to finishing my packing goal, I'm meeting a friend for lunch, and have a sort-of lengthy list of cleaning type chores that need to be done in preparation for my in-law's arrival on Saturday morning!

"Shot from guns!", as MIL would say!

But it's a good thing....It's all in preparation for some very exciting new beginnings.

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I know you can do it all my friend!!!
Hugs!
Kim

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.