Thursday, July 9, 2009

5 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans



Alright, alright, I know....it's another picture of me from Walt Disney World. So shoot me. But I'm discovering that if I want to find a picture of me, that's the folder they are in!! Apparently I do, indeed, take all of the pictures around here.

So here we are again, looking particularly lovely this time! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself...! This was at Animal Kingdom. It was hot. We'd been there all day.... But it's a picture of me, so there you have it...





5 comments:

Carin said...

Oh I bet it was hot there. it looks like your one kiddo is just plumb wore out. But you know what I love is that you are together as a family! Are those all pins on the bag strap? Very cool, I mean hot, LOL =) Great job!

Robyn said...

Looks like a great time! Great family picture!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

And that's all you've got to say about that! LOL
You and Disney make me laugh.
Hugs.
Kim

Shasta said...

Great family picture! I can't wait to take my boys to Disney someday {they're hoping next year!}

Mikki said...

Love all your Disney pictures!!

This one looks like so many people that walk out of the Animal Kingdom on a hot day.. too funny.

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.