Monday, July 27, 2009

Marvelous Monday

Today was a productive day. I've set a mental goal for what I want done this week, and today I got a good chunk accomplished. Basically I'm taking one room at a time and packing away all the loose things that I will not need before we move. Today I got the dining room 100% done. Tomorrow I will tackle DS7's room. He seems to have the most "loose stuff."

My in-laws are arriving on Saturday, too, and will spend 4 days with us here in Florida to have some fun before we leave. We are planning a day at Busch Gardens, some mini-golf, a bunch of outings involving food (!!), and of course the beach. We haven't seen them in 4 months, so it'll be good to have this time. They hope to come to Texas in the fall for a longer visit.

And as if I didn't have enough on my plate right now, DS7 went and got a spider bite on his toe yesterday!! Life sure doesn't cut you any breaks, does it?! lol! He seems fine and I'm not too worried anymore. The top of his foot got a little red and a bit puffy, but overall he feels fine and is showing no other ill-effects. We looked at all manner of spider pictures on the Internet after it happened, but he couldn't identify one in particular. All he said is "It was red." Hmm.... I got nothin'!

Never a dull moment with boys! ;)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.