Saturday, March 7, 2009

Show & Tell Saturday - My Favorite Vacation!




My favorite vacation.....are you KIDDING me??!....I'm supposed to pick ONE!? lol! Well, DH and I had a "vacation" of sorts to Alaska when we were first married, but it was for the purpose of a missions trip so it's not like we were up there just doin' our own thing. Plus that was in the day before digital cameras so all my photos are a) hard-copy, and b) packed!! For a true, honest-to-goodness vacation Show & Tell, it would have to be....
*drum roll please*....

WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

(sorry Kim, no great new ideas for you from this blogger!! LOL!)

Our family just LOVES the World. Can't quite put my finger on it, but there truly is a magic to that place that is nowhere else. They go above and beyond in making a guest's experience special and unique. True escape from reality!

As a family, we've been three times, most recently last September. We always brave hurricane season because the crowds are generally lower. I think pictures will do the best job in this post, so I'll keep quiet and let you enjoy them!


(left to right: heading for the Magical Express bus - the grounds of Port Orleans resort - meeting Prince Caspian!)



(my guys w/Mickey! - with Tigger - Cinderella's castle in the Magic Kingdom - "Hallowishes" fireworks at the Magic Kingdom)




(boys w/Goofy & Pluto at Animal Kingdom - Expedition Everest ride @ Animal Kingdom - Magic Kingdom entrance)

(Epcot's Spaceship Earth at night)





3 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

How fun! Your music playing was like I was there:) Saturday blessings to you! Amanda:)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I had a feeling this was going to be your destination! LOL. Disney is fun!
Big Goofy size hugs to you.

Unknown said...

How fun! Oh I really wish I could go sometime!

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.