Sunday, March 29, 2009

MOVING fatigue!!!

Wow.

The last time I felt this kind of utter exhaustion was when I had a newborn and wasn't sleeping much!

I'm vowing to stay in Florida once I get there.....because I don't wanna do this again!! :(

It'll be worth it, I know, but boy is this taxing on us. And on top of it all poor hubby is still battling a bad cold.

Tonight is our last night here in our little house. It's bittersweet; there's lots here we'll miss, but it's such an adventure that we're embarking on that it's hard to stay too sad too long. I may be crossing the Georgia state line before it finally really dawns on me that we're moving to Florida!!!

But boy am I gonna have fun updating this blog for everyone once we arrive and settle in!

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Welcome to Florida my friend. Just in case you miss the BIG sign when you cross over! LOL.
Can't wait to hear more and possibly see you!
HUGS
Kim

Kelly said...

Welcome to FL!! Can't wait to share our FLorida sunshine with you!

Mikki said...

Come on in. The Sunshine welcomes you!!
Hope you get some time to rest!

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.