Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Computer fatigue

My head is spinning.....If I have to look at one more post on craigslist, I may go nuts.

LOL!!!

(Kim, don't count me out as far as looking over your way!!....if you find anything "too good to pass up" do let me know!)

Anywho, this is really becoming quite an adventure. But God gave us a miracle with our house on this end, and I know He'll come through on the other end. I just never thought I'd be this close to leaving and still have no place to go! :(

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Houses over here on the barrier island are going between $150,000 to well in the millions LOL. But you can rent one for around $850.00 - $1500.00. Depends on what you are looking for. The mainland would be a little cheaper but it's so nice over here. LOL.WE have a friend that has rental houses I'll have my husband ask him what he charges.
Good luck.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

To answer your question about the coffee my friend. I got it at Publix. Very popular grocery store down here. You'll see! LOL.

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.