Thursday, March 19, 2009

FLORIDA BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wa-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm pinching myself to believe it's finally happening.....We are finally moving to Florida! We close on our house on March 31st, and off we go.

I have waited so long to be able to circle a date on a calendar and say "THAT'S the day!" Now I can.

We're actively looking for a place to rent, and I'm starting to investigate schools (this is overwhelming to me....it's very different in FL than here in NH!). We're packing up the house and have our U-Haul truck reserved. The kids are super excited. Everything is falling into place and it's so amazing to me to really watch God step into a situation and show you who He is! We don't know all the details yet, but each time we take a step forward, we have enough Light to take one more.

Awesome...!

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OKay I must have missed a few posts my friend because the last time I checked you were going to Texas! LOL. I'm so excited for you. Now we can get together! You know because Florida is such a small state and I"m sure you'll live right next to me somewhere on the east coast right? Fill me in girl!
HUGS

Mikki said...

Yea!! So happy for you. Keep us posted. The real estate market has slumped here, so you should be able to find a great deal.

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.