Saturday, September 19, 2009

I am in love....

....with another man.

He's about 5' tall, jet black, and has long flowing hair. I found him on the Internet. After browsing quite a few other photos, I saw him and he fairly jumped off the page at me....Love at first sight, I'd say!

What does my husband have to say about all this? He said, and I quote: "Wow, you really want that guy, huh?"

Ok, ok, if you haven't caught on by now I'll fess up that my Romeo is a HORSE!!.....lol! And oh is he gorgeous. He's an 8-yr. old black Polish Arabian gelding. Maybe it's more common around here, but I know back in New England the Polish breeding was harder to find. Most breeders raised the Egyptian Arabians. I am SO not ready to have a horse out here yet, but this guy really got the spark ignited to get moving and fix up the barn, fences and sheds.

And by the time the next "Romeo" gallops across my computer screen, I'll be ready!

.

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Loved your post my friend. Too funny. I hope you get everything situated soon so you can find your keeper "Romeo".
Hugs.
Kim

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.