Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A day in the life....

Thought I'd share a few of the pictures I've taken recently....

Not sure what this is called but this vine suddenly started producing these pretty little purple "trumpet" flowers! I just love them...
























One of our gorgeous, gorgeous sunsets over the pond!...

















DS7 with the 4-foot Cottonmouth that DH shot in the pond!....nature comes in all shapes and sizes around here!!

















Another sunset.....I just never get tired of these....

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It's good to hear from you my friend.
Those flowers are morning glories. They actually have grown wild along our fence for years. They are pretty.
And EWWW, on the snake!
HUGS from Florida!!!
Kim

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.