Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolutions!

So I'm wondering....can you actually make "resolutions" that you have no control over the outcome?! I mean, we all resolve to lose weight in the new year. For the most part, the success or fail of that is 100% in our hands. But I'd like to resolve to relocate this year. I have NO control over that. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nil.

Alas, without further ado, here are my 2009 Resolutions, for whatever it's worth:

1) To exercise more and eat healthier.
2) To write every day! Preferably in my journal, but blogging counts too.
3) To get out from under this house (!!!) and move to Florida. *
4) To de-clutter my house and my life and stop procrastinating.
5) To move to Florida.*
6) To finish all my unfinished scrapbook projects.
7) To move to Florida.*
8) To take charge of my spiritual life and get it back on track.
9) To take up jogging once the roads are clear....
10) To move to Florida.*



*No guarantee expressed or implied. Must take opportunities as they arise; no rainchecks will be given. Examples given are based on 2008 plans. Actual results may vary.

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

So you want to move back to Florida huh? LOL. We tried to move out of Florida about a year ago and they wouldn't let us leave lol. I do like it where we live right now. It's nice. I hope you are able to relocate. Maybe you'll be my neighbor!
It's nice meeting you!
I saw your Disney picture. My brother works at Epcot and my Dad retired from Disney.
Have a great New Years.
Blessings,
Kim

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh Wow! Hey Maria, I remember you very well. I'm so glad you found me again. I missed a lot of people from Homestead Blogger but it didn't seem as thought I was missed much as noone came to find me lol. I'm so glad we've connected again. I'm going to put you on my side bar of friends.
Hugs to you.
Kim
Oh and it looks like we will be in Florida for quite a while longer lol. But that's okay.

Maddy said...

I may just have to steal your list!
Cheers

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.