Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm BACK!!...did you miss me?!!

Well, all 1.2 of you who actually read my blog....LOL!!! Hoping to change that. ;)

I know I went out with a great send-off back on Jan. 1st, but after all that I'm still not writing on paper, so I figured that blogging is at least writing, albeit on the 'puter. But I miss it. I miss my friends here. And I just miss having a place to post the odd and unusual things that seem to happen in my little life!

I'm trying to decide if I should link back to Facebook with this blog (Kim, if you have the time, could you tell me how you do that and how you manage the posts and all that good stuff??...is it easy or complicated?).

So, for what it's worth, here I am! Blogging again...

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Wow! It has been a long time!! Hope you are doing well. Looking forward to catching up with you!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

LOL! YOu're so funny. I think you have to do something in your FB in order to network your blog. It's been so long I'm not sure exactly how. I'm a lot of help aren't I?

Glad you're back!!
Hugs
Kim

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.